Dear Cogua Families!
Many of you have questions about the Novel Coronavirua (COVID-19) and how if affects our schools. We want to assure you that our staff is taking preventive measures on a daily basis. We believe that preparation is the best defense when dealing with the unprecedented virus. There are many things we can do to be prepared, including practicing preventative hygiene.
We encourage the following steps to protect yourselves and your families:
- Wash your hands frequently (with soap and water for at least 20 seconds)
- Use verbal salutations (instead of handshakes and hugs)
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue (if you don’t have a tissue, use your sleeve/elbow NOT YOUR HANDS)
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth (with unwashed hands)
- Stay home when sick (fever-free for 24 hours – 100 degrees or above)
- Get a flu shot (recommended by California Department of Public Health)
Please know that we are working every day to ensure we provide a safe and healthy environment. We are cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces at our sites. Your help and cooperation, as we all come together to work as a family, are greatly appreciated.