Waterparks are great fun for the whole family! As with any outing, it is important to plan ahead.
Here are great tips on making your next visit to the water park a great day
THE DAY BEFORE
Check times for the park and plan to be there 30 minutes before park opens. It’s easier to park and less crowds to fight!
Pack for the trip:
– Bathing suits
– Goggles are a very important to keep all the chlorine out of eyes
– Large towels (one per person)
– Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen!
– Hats! to protect your face from the sun rays!
– Sandals, flip-flops, or crocs for all
– Waterproof cases for your phone and cash
– Plenty of water
– A float device for your little ones. Be sure to check with the waterpark to see if they’re allowed
Be sure to always have your eyes on your children. Even if they are water safe, they should not ever be left unattended.
ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!